What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
Version 4.2 adds a couple of improvements and tools that are essential for users who are doing most of their editing on the mobile apps:
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is book Authors, music Artists, comic Series, Publishers, Formats, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit the SortNames for comic Series.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Artists, Series, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Artists, Authors and Series to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 9th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places August 26th, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.4: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 13th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 8th, 2017 v4.5.12: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 19th, 2017 v4.5.10: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Comics is now free to try out, lots of new features February 24th, 2016