What's new in CLZ Comics for iOS?
CLZ Comics (iOS)
May 23rd, 2016
- Settings / Field Defaults: choose field values that will be set for each new entry automatically.
- Edit screen improvements:
- Improved layout to make it easier on the eye
- New “Select Value” screen for easier entry of pick list fields (e.g. Artist, Format, Genre, etc…)
- Cancel and Done buttons have been moved to the top bar.
- New Delete button at the bottom.
v4.5.7: Improved navigation in “All Comics” folder July 22nd, 2017 v4.5.6: Fixed false “Already in collection” warning and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.5: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.4: Fixed the default view: now goes to “Series” folders May 23rd, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 23rd, 2017 v4.3.3: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New folder options and redesigned edit screen January 13th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen! January 4th, 2017 v4.2.5: Fixed flickering problem October 25th, 2016 v4.2.4: New search engine added for adding comics by title October 24th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Comics is now free to try out, lots of new features February 24th, 2016