What's new in CLZ Comics for Android?
CLZ Comics (Android)
July 12th, 2017
- After adding/editing a comic, the app will now always find and show your last added comic in your main screen.
- Main screen will now always remember navigation state, even after device reboot.
- Add auto screen will automatically perform a series search when the add auto screen is opened while a comic series is selected.
- You can now folder group on “Read It”.
- Add auto screen not obeying the device’s rotation lock.
v5.0.8: Various fixes October 24th, 2019 v5.0.6: Several user interface improvements October 1st, 2019 v5.0.5: Bug fixes September 23rd, 2019 v5.0.4: New: Statistics screen September 19th, 2019 v5.0.3: Crash fix September 13th, 2019 v5.0.2: Fixes update September 12th, 2019 CLZ Comics 5.0: Automatic values, more fields, multiple collections and more September 9th, 2019 Coming up: CLZ Comics 5.0! August 6th, 2019 v4.14.2: Fixed an issue in the Add Screen December 12th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for tablets: Resizable panels December 5th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 6th, 2018 v4.11.4: Small maintenance build September 5th, 2018 v4.11.3: Moved some buttons to more logical places September 3rd, 2018 v4.11.2: Maintenance build June 22nd, 2018 v4.11: More editable fields! June 21st, 2018 v4.10.3: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 14th, 2018 v4.10.2: Fixed a crash in the main list March 16th, 2018 v4.10: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen March 14th, 2018 v4.9.2: Fixed a quick search selection issue February 28th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features January 24th, 2018 v4.8: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! December 4th, 2017 v4.5.8: Further improvements to the Add Comics screen November 21st, 2017 v4.5.7: Fixed a bug in Update from CLZ Core July 25th, 2017 v4.5.6: Fixed missing “Have/Wish” summary on tablets July 21st, 2017 v4.5.5: Improved navigation in “All Comics” folder July 18th, 2017