The CLZ Comics app uses comic value information from GoCollect.com. Comic values seriously depend on the grade (= condition) of your comics, so before you can download values, you need to set the Grade field of your comics first.
Setting a Grade
If you want to grade your comics one by one, you can do so in the Edit Comic screen, by setting the Grade field (on the Value tab).
However, to get started quickly, we recommend setting a base Grade for all your comics in one go. Here’s how:
- Tap the folder icon top left, and tap “No Folders” to make the app show all comics.
- Press and hold on one comic to select it.
- Now tap “Select All”, top right.
- Tap the round menu button bottom right and tap “Set grade”.
- Choose which grade you want to set for all comics (e.g. 7.0).
The selected Grade will now be set for all selected comics.
With the Grade field set for your comics, you can now download values.
To download values for all comics, choose Update Comic Values from the menu top left.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.