Find out which are the most valuable comics in your collection, by downloading comic values from our Core online comic database, based on their Grades. Values are updated daily from GoCollect.com.
To use this feature, an active subscription is required.
The above is an excellent way to determine reliable and up-to-date values, but it also means that they cannot provide values for each and every comic that exists. If for a specific comic there are no recent transactions of slabbed copies, its value is unknown.
In other words, this feature is a very cool way to find the most valuable comics in your collection, but it will not help to determine the value of your entire collection!
How to get values for your comics:
If you already have grades set for your comics, you can skip step 1.
Step 1: Use the Set Grade tool to add grades to all your comics (optional).
Step 2: Now download comic values from our Core online comic database.
Step 1: Use the Set Grade tool to add grades to all your comics (optional)
Find your comics without a grade
- Tap the Folder icon top left and set it to “Grade”.
- Tap the [NONE] folder to see all comics without a grade.
Select and set a grade for those comics:
- Tap and hold on one comic, and then tap “Select All” at the top.
- Tap the blue 3-dots button.
- Tap “Set Grade”
- Now pick a Grade (e.g. 7.0), and continue.
Step 2: Download comic values from our Core online comic database
- Tap the menu top left and tap “Update Comic Values”
- Wait for it to finish!
In the Edit Comic screen on the value tab you will find a checkbox called “Lock”. When checked, the value will never be overwritten with GoCollect values when you update the comic.
When are GoCollect values filled in?
If you use “Update Values”, your Value fields will be filled in (and possibly overwritten) by GoCollect values if:
- A GoCollect value is available for the grade you’ve set for that comic.
- The Lock value field is switched off.
No GoCollect value will be filled in if:
- If you have not set a Grade for that comic.
- The Lock value field is switched on.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.