When you add comics using this app’s Add by Barcode or Add by Title tools, you get lots of comic details automatically from our central Core for Comics online database.
After you add your comics, the Core online data may change, e.g. to add more details that were not previously available.
The Update from CLZ Core feature lets you update the comics in your local database with the new information in Core.
How to update your comics with new data from Core
- Press and hold on 1 comic.
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all comics you wish to update from Core.
- Tap the menu button, bottom right
- Tap on “Update (x) comics from CLZ Core” and confirm.
Note: This method is only possible in list mode.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.