- Removing comics by swiping
- Removing one comic from its’ details page
- Removing multiple comics in one go
- Remove all comics
Removing comics by swiping
You can remove comics by swiping on the title (in your list of comics) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple comics.
Removing one comic from its’ details page
- Tap “a comic issue” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the comic and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple comics in one go
- Tap the selection mode button:
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all comics you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X comics”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove all comics
If you wish to remove your entire collection, tap the Wrench icon in the main screen to open the Tools menu.
In there you will find an option to “Empty Database”. Tap it to remove all comics from your collection. The app will ask you to confirm.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.