- Removing comics by swiping
- Removing one comic from its’ details page
- Removing multiple comics in one go
- Remove all comics
Removing comics by swiping
You can remove comics by swiping on the title (in your list of comics) from right to left.
Using the same method you can also remove a folder containing multiple comics.
Removing one comic from its’ details page
- Tap “a comic issue” to view the details.
- On iPhone, tap the “recycle bin” icon at the bottom
- On iPad, edit the comic and find the recycle bin icon in the edit screen.
Removing multiple comics in one go
- Tap and hold on 1 comic
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all comics you wish to remove.
- Tap “Perform action on X comics”.
- Tap on “Delete”.
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap the menu button top left.
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.