If your device has a camera you can use it to add cover images to your Comics.
- Open up the Edit Comic screen.
- Tap on the Edit button next to the cover and you’ll see a list of options:
- Choose from Camera Roll – lets you select an existing image from your camera roll
- Use Camera – Use your camera to take a picture
- Clear Cover – Clears the current cover
To save a cover to your device, tap and hold on the cover.
This toggle will be automatically set when you replace the Core image. Once the Custom Image toggle is set, that cover will automatically sync to and from the CLZ Cloud.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.