Out of the box, the CLZ Comics app groups your comics into series folders, showing the comics within those folders sorted by issue number. Now, while this is the most sensible set up for most use cases, there’s a lot more you can do with different folder groupings and sort orders.
Some examples of useful settings:
Group your comics into folders
- Tap the folder icon top left
- The “Select Folder Field” screen will appear, showing a long list of possible folder option.
- For example, from that list, you can choose:
- “Grade” to separate your comic list into Grade folders, to easily find comics with a certain grade
- “Raw/Slabbed” to quickly filter down to just Slabbed comics or just Raw comics
- “Storage Box” to list your comics in Box folders
Tip: within the folders, you can change the order of the list using the A-Z icon top right.
Sort your list while in No Folders mode
Another powerful way to browser your comic list is the No Folder mode, especially combined with the sorting options:
- Tap the folder icon top left and choose No Folders at the top.
This will give you all your comics in one list, regardless of their series.
- Now tap the A-Z icon top right to select a Sort Order for the list. For example:
- Select Order of Entry to see a list with your most recent additions at the top
- Select “Value” to see find the most valuable comics in your database
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.