CLZ Comics lets you catalog your comics without manually entering all the issue details. Just search our Core online comic database by barcode or series title, then auto-download character lists, creator lists, plots, cover art, backdrop art and much more.
Adding comics by barcode
If you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Comics icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at comic barcode until the barcode and title appear.
- If you want, scan a couple of comics this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- If needed, check the results by tapping on the barcodes in the queue (you may have to select your variant).
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these comics to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added comics.
Adding by Series Title:
- Tap the Add Comics icon: .
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Title.
- Type the series title and press Search.
- Tap a series title name to view a list of comic issues.
- Tap the checkbox in front of the issues that you own and wish to add.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add the checked comics to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added comic issues.
Adding comics by series title demo video:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.