Comic Collector will try to upsync cover images for comics that don’t already have a cover in the CLZ Cloud. The images are restricted to 500kb in size, if your images are larger than this, they won’t be uploaded.
Images are only automatically upsynced to CLZ Cloud if:
- The image is below 500kb in size
- Your comic is not linked
- We don’t already have a cover for that comic
- The cover we have is of lower quality
If we already have a cover for your comic the default image from Core for Comics. That’s why” it’s important to link your comics”:#404 to the correct comic in Core for Comics (only possible on PC/Mac currently).
If you have a cover that you want to upsync to CLZ Cloud even though there’s already one in CLZ Cloud you can do this using this method:
Manually Upload a Cover to CLZ Cloud
- Right click on the comic
- Click Upload Cover for Selected Comic
iOS/Android Mobile device
- Select an comic
- Tap the pencil icon to edit the item.
- Near the cover image tap on the square icon with the arrow pointing out of it.
- Now tap “Upload Cover to CLZ Cloud”.