To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Comic Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Comic Connect, and then syncing those items from Comic Connect to CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to the Comic Connect website
- Go to the Comic Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one for free)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import comics to run the import.
All your comics have now been been imported into Comic Connect.
2. Syncing from Comic Connect to CLZ Comics
After you’ve completed the import on the Comic Connect website, you need to get all those comics from the Comic Connect website to CLZ Comics on your mobile device:
- Start CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
- Tap on the CLZ Cloud button on your toolbar or in the left side menu. to open the Sync screen.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the _Sync Changes+ button to start downloading your comic data.
Done! You should now have all comics in CLZ Comics on your mobile device.