The database you’re trying to sync with CLZ Cloud has been synced before, but to a different CLZ Account. This can happen if you have more than one CLZ Account with us.
If you indeed have multiple CLZ Accounts and you wish to merge your accounts into one, please contact us.
Solution 1: Login with the correct CLZ Account
- Close the sync screen.
- Open the menu top left and tap on your username at the top.
- Log out, and then log in with the correct CLZ Account that you previously used to sync this specific database with.
Solution 2: Clear your CLZ Cloud data
You could also clear your CLZ Cloud and sync up your local database from your mobile app. Here’s how:
- Open the app menu, and choose Sync with CLZ Cloud to open the Sync screen.
- At the bottom left, click the “Clear CLZ Cloud” button and confirm.
- Now sync with CLZ Cloud to upload all your data to the CLZ Cloud again.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.