In some rare situations, your desktop, cloud, and mobile app database can get “out-of-sync”, causing a different number of comics to be listed.
The solution is simple but may take some time. In short:
Clear your CLZ Cloud, upload your local database, and download it on any other device you may have.
Step 1: Clear your CLZ Cloud and Sync your comics
Pick which device has the latest data. If it’s your phone/tablet, do this:
- Open the app menu, and choose Sync with CLZ Cloud to open the Sync screen.
- At the bottom left, click the “Clear CLZ Cloud” button and confirm.
- Now sync with CLZ Cloud to upload all your comics to the CLZ Cloud again.
Step 3. On all mobile devices: re-download the data from the CLZ Cloud
On any other mobile devices using CLZ Comics:
- Tap the top left side menu icon to open the side menu.
- Tap “Maintenance” and then tap “Clear Database”.
- Tap the top left side menu icon again to open the side menu.
- Tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud” and sync your entire collection from CLZ Cloud down to your mobile device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.