The CovrPrice ribbon shows your slabbed (or not) icon, your grade and the value you’re getting from CovrPrice for your comic. You can also see the status of the value you’re getting.
Different ribbons explained:
– Blue value: This is the CovrPrice value for your grade.
– Grayed-out value: This means you have a stale value, or a value for a different grade than you filled in (the most common condition) if there isn’t a value available for your grade.
– A person icon: In that case, you have filled in your My Value (this overrides the CovrPrice value).
Not getting a value from CovrPrice:
– The dash means your comic is linked, but CovrPrice does not have a value for it.
– Are you not seeing anything, then the comic is not linked between Core and CovrPrice. We link comics every day, and if your comic is not yet linked, let us know on Facebook in the designated pinned post.
Want to clear your My Value field? Check out the video underneath!
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.