Sometimes looking by series can be difficult cause it still shows a lot of options. If you know the exact issue you’re looking for you can type in the series title plus the issue number on the issue tap.
Example: You are looking for Amazing Spiderman 25. Easily fill in the entire title and issue number. Now it will show you all the amazing Spiderman 25 comics and variant covers. Choose your variant and add it to your collection!
After you looked it up, it will show all the covers associated with that particular issue. Now you just have to pick your variant cover to add to your collection.
How to add comics by issue?
- Tap the Add Comics button on the bottom right of the screen:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Issue.
- Type (part of) the series title and issue number then press search.
- Tap the issue that you own and wish to add.
- Now tap “Add to Collection” in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will add the comics to your database.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.