CLZ Scanner is a barcode scanner app for use with your Collectorz Connect web-based collection database software. Just scan barcodes with the app on your phone or tablet and the scanned barcodes will instantly sync to the barcode queue of the Add screen in your Connect software.
Setting up the CLZ Scanner app
CLZ Scanner is easy to set up, using the CLZ Scanner popup in your Connect software. So:
- Login to your Connect software
- Open the Add screen
- Go to the Barcode (or ISBN) tab
- Click the CLZ Scanner logo there to open the CLZ Scanner setup screen
1. Downloading the CLZ Scanner app
Now scan the QR code under step 1 with your phone’s camera, which will take you directly to the CLZ Scanner page in the App Store or Play Store on your device. Download the app from there.
Alternatively, just search the App/Play Store for “CLZ” and select the CLZ Scanner app.
2. Log in to the app with your CLZ Account
Next step is to connect the app to Connect, by logging in with your CLZ Account:
- First, in the CLZ Scanner setup screen, click the login QR code on the right to reveal it.
- Now start the CLZ Scanner app on your phone or tablet
- It will automatically open the Login screen with a QR code scanner
- Now scan the login QR code on the right of the CLZ Scanner setup screen
- All done! You are now logged in and ready to start scanning!
Alternatively, use the link at the bottom of the Login screen to login with your CLZ username and password.
Need more help with this?
Got questions? Contact CLZ support here.