What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
January 10th, 2018
A new v4.8.1 update for your app is available now, with:
Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing
Add or edit books and your changes will auto-upload to the CLZ Cloud instantly.
Made changes on the desktop or Connect side? Just start the app and changes will download automatically.
Note: Auto-Syncing is switched OFF by default. Switch it ON in the “Sync with CLZ Cloud” screen.
The CLZ Cloud syncing will let you:
- Sync your data between devices, e.g. between your phone and your tablet. Or from your old phone to your new phone.
- View your database online using the free CLZ Cloud viewer website.
- Make an online backup of your data. Better safe than sorry!
New: ‘None’ folder entries
- Added ‘None’ entries to list of folders: The [None] folder groups the books you have not set the field for on which you’re currently folder grouping.
- Add Screen: by ISBN: Very long book titles could overflow into the author name.
- Search cleared when the X button was pushed in the search bar of the main screen.