What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is Authors, Publishers, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit the SortNames for Authors.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Authors to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Books screen March 1st, 2018 v4.9.2: Fixed a crash with the search February 27th, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.14: Further improvements to the Add Books screen November 11th, 2017 v4.5.13: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 21st, 2017 v4.5.12: Fixed a crash in iOS10 and lower October 16th, 2017 v4.5.11: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v4.5.10: Added app icon for 12.9 inch iPad September 27th, 2017 v4.5.9: Fixed a keyboard problem for iOS 11 September 24th, 2017 v.4.5.8: Added loan fields to the CLZ Cloud sync August 29th, 2017 v4.5.6: Improved navigation in “All Books” folder July 21st, 2017 v4.5.5: Fixed navigation issue and more June 14th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.3: Navigation and View settings now correctly restored May 22nd, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 13th, 2017 v4.3.7: Final iOS7 compatible version April 5th, 2017 v4.3.5: Added more fields to “Unrecognized ISBN” screen January 24th, 2017 v4.3.4: Redesigned Edit Book screen January 12th, 2017 v4.3.3: Fixed wrongly popping up iTunes message January 5th, 2017 v4.3.2: New “Add Manually” if nothing can be found. January 4th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen and new “Missing ISBN” screen November 16th, 2016 v4.2.3: Fixed a problem in the Field Defaults screen and Sync September 24th, 2016 v4.2.2: Maintenance build August 25th, 2016