What's new in CLZ Books for iOS?
CLZ Books (iOS)
July 29th, 2016
- New “Manage Pick Lists” screen (under new Tools menu).
This new screen lets you take control of your pick lists, that is Authors, Publishers, Genres, Subjects, etc… Use it to:
- Fix typos in names.
- Remove unused entries.
- Merge duplicate entries.
- Edit the SortNames for Authors.
- Edit screen improvements:
- New “value picker” screen for pick list fields, like Authors, Genres, Subjects, etc… Just tap the field, pick a value from the pick list that appears and done. No more need to type the first few letters of a value (we all hate typing on mobile devices, don’t we?)
- Tap the pencil icons to directly edit names of pick list entries.
- Tap the pencil icon for Authors to directly edit Names *and* SortNames.
v4.14.2: New design for resizable panels in Add Screen December 17th, 2018 v4.14.1: New for iPad layout: Resizable panels December 7th, 2018 v4.13.1: Redesigned app icon November 9th, 2018 v4.11.1: Secure HTTPS connections August 26th, 2018 Success rate for ISBN searches now 97%! (was 90%) August 6th, 2018 v4.10.2: Bigger and easier to spot Add button! May 9th, 2018 v4.10: New: Many new sort options and a redesigned Select Sort Order screen April 3rd, 2018 v4.9.3: New: Single Search Box for your Add Books screen March 1st, 2018 v4.9: Improved search features February 21st, 2018 v4.8.1: Automatic CLZ Cloud syncing! January 10th, 2018 v4.5.13: Optimized layout for iPad Pro October 21st, 2017 v4.5.11: Redesigned Selection Mode October 15th, 2017 v.4.5.8: Added loan fields to the CLZ Cloud sync August 29th, 2017 v4.5.4: New preview templates and better navigation after adding June 11th, 2017 v4.5.2: New “Clear” templates added April 26th, 2017 v4.5: A completely new look! April 13th, 2017 v4.3.5: Added more fields to “Unrecognized ISBN” screen January 24th, 2017 v4.3.4: Redesigned Edit Book screen January 12th, 2017 v4.3.1: Redesigned Add Automatically screen and new “Missing ISBN” screen November 16th, 2016 V4.2.1: New: “Manage Pick Lists” screen July 29th, 2016 v4.1.1: New: Field Defaults screen May 23rd, 2016 V4.0.1: CLZ Books is now free to try out, lots of new features February 4th, 2016