What's new in Book Collector for macOS?
Book Collector (macOS)
January 3rd, 2017
- Cards View: Quick Search didn’t filter the cards in the list.
- First Letter folder option was not using the Sort Names.
- Loan Manager Screen: Search was not working.
- Sierra: Full Screen Mode: “Add Cover” popup appears under the Edit Screen.
- Internal Images: Templates images were not updated after editing an item.
- When no internet connection was available, app was launched in Trial Mode.
v19.0: multiple collections, auto-sync images and a new Flex template! February 19th, 2019 v18.3.1: Updated “Add Books from CLZ Core” screen September 18th, 2018 Success rate for ISBN searches now 97%! (was 90%) August 6th, 2018 v18.2.1: Secure HTTPS connections May 31st, 2018 v18.1: New: 64-bit version of Book Collector! April 17th, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing + Performance improvements March 29th, 2018 v17.1.2: Now compatible with macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” September 21st, 2017 v17.1.1: Now sync your Loan Information to CLZ Cloud / Book Connect! July 27th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! March 7th, 2017 v16.1.5: New: Find Cover tool in “Unrecognized ISBN” screen December 22nd, 2016 v16.1.1: New: Easily add books that come up as “Unrecognized ISBN” November 3rd, 2016 v16.0.1: Book Collector V16: Quicksilver February 17th, 2016