You can edit multiple books in one go by using the Edit Multiple screen.
Editing Multiple Books
- Make sure that the books you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the books you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click and Shift+click to select multiple books.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Books.
- Use the checkboxes to indicate which field(s) you want to change.
- Make your changes.
Editing books one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one book,
- Use the Next or Previous button bottom left to edit the next or previous book in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.