Collectorz.com News addingadding
Game Collector (Windows)
October 10th, 2016
New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games by title
If you are adding most of your games “By Title”, then this will be a huge time-saver.
Here’s how the new “Search-As-You-Type” feature works:
- In the Add Games Automatically screen, just start typing the first letters of the game you want to add.
- While typing, a drop-down list will appear, instantly showing the five most popular games that match,
listing the title, platform and a small thumbnail image.
- For popular games, it usually takes only 2 or 3 letters before it shows up.
For older or less popular games, type a few more letters.
- Once you see your game appear, use the arrow keys to select it, then hit Enter.
- Then under Search Results, that exact game will be listed.
adding android autosync backup barcode barcode scanner book collector card view check for update cloud syncing clz account CLZ Barry clz cloud clz comics clz movies cobalt comic collector company news connect core editing edit multiple export field defaults fix folders game collector images improvements in-app purchase ios ipad iphone mac os x manage pick lists movie collector music collector newsletter performance quick filter quick search reviews search search-as-you-type skins sorting templates tracks trial windows