Movie Collector MCE for Media Center (Vista or Windows 7)
The MCE plugin is included with Movie Collector 6 and lets you browse and play movies on
Media Center (for Vista or Windows 7). Just catalog your movies with Movie Collector,
then start the MCE viewer with the green button on the toolbar.
Currently using My Movies? No problem, you can import your My Movies data.
Tip: The Movie Collector MCE viewer runs on any PC that is running Vista
You don't need to use it on a dedicated Media Center system, connected to your
Premium or Vista Ultimate or Windows 7
home theater equipment and a 50-inch plasma screen (that is nice though).
You can use the MCE movie browser on any Vista or Windows 7 computer, just as a cool way
to flick through your DVD and Blu-Ray cover images, search your movie database by title or
genre, check out movie details, etc...
A Quick OverviewScroll down for the full feature list and large screen shots.
Try Movie Collector Free
Download your free trial edition.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Movie Collector MCE Features
- Browse your movie collection in many different views:
- Showing Large Covers, Cover Thumbnails or just Movie Titles.
- A new SlideShow view that can also be used in Screensaver mode.
- Several Video Views: browse your movies while a movie is playing in the background.
- Choose your Theme: Blue, Black, Transparent or Custom (Set from Movie Collector)
- Smooth page transitions, choose from: Slide, Fade, Zoom or Matrix
- Play Movie features:
- Use PowerDVD for playing DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Play mounted DVD ISO's using either Daemon Tools Lite or Virtual Clone Drive
- Find movies quickly using the Jump In List feature: Use your remote or keyboard to jump to a movie, by typing the first few letters
- Search by Title, Genre or Rating
- Order your movies by Title, Year or a Custom order set from Movie Collector
- Browse only a selection of your database using the Filter option (set from Movie Collector)
Screen shotsThese screens are hot, but you have to see Movie Collector MCE in action to really appreciate it.
Why not download the free trial and see for yourself?