At Collectorz.com, we’re offering a range of cataloging solutions. First, there’s of course the different products for music, movies, books, comics and videogames.
But on top of that, our solutions are also available in multiple editions, for different platforms, like Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and online (Connect).
Today I’d like to give you some tips on how to get help for each of those editions. That is, how to get the answers to your questions (and the solutions for possible problems) in the fastest way possible.
If you follow these simple tips, not only will you have your answers sooner, but you’ll also help us more efficiently.
So that we can spend more time creating great software
Here we go:
In the past few months we have implemented many improvements to the support information that is available on our website. We have made sure that almost all questions we get from customers are answered either on the product home pages, in the manual or in the FAQ.
We did this to improve our service to you, but we were also hoping to reduce the number of support tickets we receive everyday.
- What’s cooking for desktop, Connect and mobile?
- [CLZ News] Introducing the new CLZ Help Center: Help.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Manage your software on the new My.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Track list syncing for music / 2 new CLZ team members
- [CLZ News] Material for Android / Comic search improvements / macOS Sierra