Do you own our CLZ Movies app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch?
Then read on, because this message contains important information on how to
get your free upgrade to the upcoming CLZ Movies 2.0 version.
Here’s the deal:
- CLZ Movies 2.0 is coming soon (ETA: within 2 weeks) and will finally bring
the long awaited adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing features.
- CLZ Movies 2.0 will be *one* universal app for iPhone and iPad. To be more
precise: the existing iPhone app will be transformed into this universal app.
Starting with the upcoming 2.0 versions, our iPhone and iPad apps will be merged into one universal iPhone+iPad app. To be more precise: the existing iPhone apps will be transformed into these universal apps. Which means the current iPad apps will soon become obsolete and will be removed from the App Store.
All owners of the current iPad apps will have to switch to the new 2.0 apps. Full instructions for moving to the new app will be sent *only* to members of the Collectorz.com iOS Club.
Sign up here:
Do you own one (or more) of the CLZ apps for iPhone and iPad? Then please read on. Your action is *required* to make sure you don’t miss out.
Here’s a short summary of what’s going to happen:
- Big 2.0 updates for our iOS apps are coming soon. These will be FREE updates.
Main new features: Adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing.
- 2-way syncing will work through Collectorz.com Connect.
A Sync & Share account (comes free with Pro editions) is sufficient.
- With these updates the iPhone and iPad editions will merged into one app.
- CLZ Comics 2.0 is almost ready. ETA: 3 or 4 weeks from now.
The other 4 apps will follow, roughly 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Yes, it’s July 31, so it’s time for the Collectorz.com Newsletter.
Today, I have more news about the upcoming new iOS apps, including a
special invitation for all users of our *current* apps for iPhone and iPad:
- Calling all iPhone and iPad users… Get a preview of the 2.0 apps now!
Next to that, an overview of the important releases and happenings this month:
- Updates for Mac editions, now fully Mountain Lion compatible.
- Game Collector 5 for Windows is live!
- C37 scanner overstock (200 units) sold out in 6 days!
- Image server upgraded with 2 TB of extra hard disk space.
Yes, it really is going to happen: Adding, editing and barcode scanning functionality in the CLZ mobile apps.
Pim, our mobile app developer, is currently implementing these features for the CLZ Comics HD app for iPad.
(of course these capabilities will also be released for the other apps, and also for iPhone and for Android).
And today, we’re able to show you the first screen shots:
This build 2 fixes the crashes some Comic Collector users have reported, plus a couple of other problems (full What’s New list is included below).
If you own an iPhone 3G or better, iPod touch 4th gen or an iPad 2,
then now’s the time to buy Barry. More »
Finally you can scan barcodes with your phone’s camera and
wirelessly send them to your PC or Mac, to any program,
any text box, including of course all Collectorz software! More »
- [CLZ News] Introducing the new CLZ Help Center: Help.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Manage your software on the new My.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Track list syncing for music / 2 new CLZ team members
- [CLZ News] Material for Android / Comic search improvements / macOS Sierra
- [CLZ News] We’re on a roll, lots of releases coming up!