Despite the current heat wave in the Netherlands, the work on all our cataloging solutions is continuing.
This is the June 2015 edition of the CLZ Newsletter, with full details on last month’s releases, plus a quick overview of What’s Cooking:
- The final 3.0 app for Android is live: CLZ Music!
- Report movie data errors and missing movies to Core.
- New: “What’s New” blog for Connect & the CLZ Cloud viewer.
- What’s cooking? This is coming up next month.
Do you own our CLZ Music app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch?
Then read on, because this message contains important information on how to
get your free upgrade to the upcoming CLZ Music 2.0 version.
Here’s the deal:
- CLZ Music 2.0 is coming soon (ETA: within 2 weeks) and will finally bring
the long awaited adding, editing, barcode scanning and 2-way syncing features.
- CLZ Music 2.0 will be *one* universal app for iPhone and iPad. To be more
precise: the existing iPhone app will be transformed into this universal app.
Last week, we released version 1.1 updates for all CLZ data viewer apps.
These version 1.1. updates, and all future app updates,
are *only* available through the Android Market.
If you originallly bought your app(s) via the shop on the Collectorz.com site, you can switch to the Market edition for US $0.99. This deal, originally planned to end on October 2, has now been extended to October 31!
Re-download your apps for US $0.99 (or equivalent) on the Android Market here,
or just search for “collectorz” in the Market on your device itself.
IMPORTANT: Before you download the new version from the Android Market,
you MUST remove the old version. If you don’t, you will get an error that says:
“Package file was not signed correctly”.
These 1.1 updates are *only* available in the Android Market.
If you originally purchased your Android app(s) via the Android Market, then you can just use the Market on your device to update to v1.1.
However: if you original bought your app via the shop on the Collectorz.com website, you will have to re-download from the Market to get version 1.1. Read on for more details about this. More »
- What’s cooking for desktop, Connect and mobile?
- [CLZ News] Introducing the new CLZ Help Center: Help.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Manage your software on the new My.CLZ.com
- [CLZ News] Track list syncing for music / 2 new CLZ team members
- [CLZ News] Material for Android / Comic search improvements / macOS Sierra